The application contains some additional useful functions.
Depot Manager has two in-built display screens. These can be shown on a HDTV or similar.
There are currently two types of display screens:
- Vehicle Departure - This display shows the upcoming vehicle allocations and vehicle shunts.
- Yard Display - This display shows the current vehicle parking locations in the yard.
To access the display screens:
- Open the depot.
- Open the Depot Settings and open the Displays section.
- If the URL links aren't visible, click the "Reset Display Links" button. Note that clicking this button will invalidate any previous display links configured.
- Open the link on a web browser and display full screen on HDTV display.
- Change the display message by editing the Display Message text and clicking the "Update Message" button.
- Change the location of the clock on the yard display, by selecting the clock position from the drop down menu and clicking the "Update Clock Position" button.
Notes and Tips
- The displays will automatically refresh every minute.
- Aim to use a 16:9 display in landscape orientation for the Vehicle Departure Display.
- Aim to use a display that matches the orientation of the depot image used for the Yard Display.